Coral Springs Arrest Report, June 22 – 28
Coral Springs, Florida – Coral Springs police made the following arrests, June 22 – 28.
Until proven guilty, those arrested are presumed innocent.
• Krishna Dhari, 39, Arrested for possession of cocaine.
• Sean Bradshawn, 39, arrested for violation of domestic violence injunction.
• Serg Paredes, 25, arrested for trespassing on property after warning.
• Mikaya Saintfort, 18, arrested on strong-arm robbery charge.
• Lebrentt Jones, 30, arrested for violating injunction of domestic violence protection.
• Nicholas Hastie, 34, arrested for carrying a concealed firearm.
• Janay Adams, 43, arrested on domestic violence and aggravated assault charge.
• Anthony Gonzales, 22, arrested for violation of domestic violence injunction.
• Trent Shirley, 25, arrested for battery on an emergency responder/firefighter.
• Brandon Thomas, 34, arrested for driving under a habitual suspended license.
• Doreen Doran, 22, arrested for battery.
• Victor Perez, 21, arrested for obstructing an officer without violence.
• Beckford Narcisse, 32, arrested for unarmed burglary of an occupied structure without violence.
• Catherine Arriaza, 45, arrested on a second offense of driving under a suspended license.
• Deverol Rowe, 39, arrested on a second or third offense of driving under a suspended license.
• Tevin Jalbert, 28, arrested for trespassing on property after warning.