Coral Springs Hurricane Ian relief center open to receive food and supplies for storm victims
Coral Springs, Florida – A relief drop-off location has been established in the Coral Springs corporate park if you want to provide food and supplies to those on Florida’s west coast who are recovering from Hurricane Ian.
The initiative is being led by the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce and the organization’s treasurer and board member John Biggie.
Drop off the following items at 3740 NW 126 Avenue from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday:
• Non-perishable food and bottled water
• Peanut butter crackers, protein and granola bars (without chocolate)
• Boost and Ensure protein drinks
• Pedialyte, Gatorade
• Personal hygiene items (shampoo, bar soap, etc.) and feminine products
• Clothes, towels, blankets and pillows
• Toilet paper & paper towels
• Diapers, baby wipes and canned/powdered milk
• Minor first aid kits
• Solar cell phone chargers
• Cleaning supplies and heavy duty garbage bags
Call 954-786-0266 if you have any inquiries.