Miami, Florida – Prices at the pump hit a 10-year high this weekend, when considering inflation, according to the US Energy Information Administration.
According to some analysts, we may be dealing with these surged prices until August, when demand for gas usually winds down.
Let’s take a look at those numbers:
– National average is $4.16 per gallon
– Florida’s average is $4.57 per gallon
– Broward County’s average is $4.60 per gallon
– Miami-Dade County’s average is $4.59 per gallon
– Monroe County’s average Is $4.65 per gallon